The Community Association Law Department provides the full spectrum of legal services required of Community Associations. Whether it involves day to day advice to the Board of Directors or providing litigation support, the attorneys in the Community Association group provide the experience and expertise necessary to provide the best possible representation to the Association. We represent Community Associations in virtually any area in which the Associations requires the best possible legal assistance, and provide guidance to the Association regarding its fiscal matters.
Our attorneys provide various services, including the following:
- Litigation Support
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Compliance with State and Federal Laws
- Interpretation, amendment, and enforcement of the governing documents
- Answering day-to-day questions regarding operational, technical, regulatory, and practical issues.
- Assisting the Board of Directors on fiscal matters
- Counseling owners in the transition phase of the Community's evolution
- Providing legal counsel for post-transition, unit owner-controlled Association on developer issues
- Reviewing loan documents and structuring commercial lines of credit
Call us today at (908) 852-2600 to schedule a consultation.
The Attorneys at Lavery, Selvaggi, Abromitis & Cohen, P.C. serve clients in Hackettstown, Morristown and the surrounding areas.