Our Personal Injury services in New Jersey include:
- Car and Motorcycle Accidents. If you get involved in a car crash, you deserve to be compensated for your losses, which are especially severe if you were involved in a motorcycle crash. Dealing with insurance companies can leave you empty-handed or drastically undercompensated, so having legal help can make a huge difference.
- Truck Accidents. Getting hit by a truck often leads to very serious injuries. It also means there is a trucking company and their employee involved in the situation. Making sure that you get what you deserve from the trucking company often takes an attorney.
- Train and Bus Accidents. While rare, a train crash or bus accident can leave you with serious injuries. Additionally, many public transit systems have government funding, making the case even more complicated.
- Workers' Compensation. Workplace accidents, especially those that happen on a construction site, can result in serious injuries. Filing a workers' compensation claim and getting financial help for your losses is not always easy.
- Premises Liability. Many injuries happen because of dangerous conditions on someone else's property. Whether you slip and fall on an unseen hazard or bitten by a dog, you deserve compensation for your injuries.
- Social Security Disability. If you are on social security, getting the benefits you are entitled to is not automatic. Having an attorney to help can make a huge difference.
The Personal Injury attorneys at Lavery, Selvaggi, Abromitis & Cohen, P.C. provide high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our attorneys have been recognized for their broad experience in personal injury litigation including accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and buses. The firm also represents clients injured at shopping malls, super markets, parking lots and construction sites by pursuing property owners and their insurance companies. Whether you are a visitor or employee, you may be entitled to compensation, and this firm will fight to ensure you receive all that you deserve. The firm has the experience, resources, and technology necessary to effectively pursue your case. In the past two years alone, the firm has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of its injured clients.
We represent personal injury victims through all stages of the legal process to obtain compensation. We will file the required insurance claims, negotiate full and fair settlements with the insurance company representatives, coordinate your benefits, and pursue all claims through trial if necessary to receive just compensation. We will also file bad faith insurance claims if we uncover evidence that the insurance company has unreasonably delayed or denied paying a claim.
If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of another, you should not have to face the consequences without the financial resources you and your family deserve. Whether you have been bitten by a dog, injured in an accident involving a bus, car, truck, motorcycle or as a result of a dangerous condition on someone else's premises, please contact our offices today to schedule a no-cost confidential consultation with one of our experienced person injury lawyers.
Contact Us Today for Your Personal Injury Needs in New Jersey
Call us at (908) 852-2600 to schedule a consultation with one of our New Jersey personal injury attorneys, and put our results-based approach and in-depth expertise in insurance claims, products liability, medical malpractice and automobile accidents to work for you.
The Attorneys at Lavery, Selvaggi, Abromitis & Cohen, P.C. serve clients in Hackettstown, Morristown and the surrounding areas.